Tuesday, March 20, 2018

You will always be my Boo!


Hi Friends!  I'm sharing my card today using the fabulous image from A&M Memories called 


I colored the image with copics and used pattern papers from the Pebbles Garden Party paper pad, which is just perfect for spring and is full of lovely flower patterns.  

I added a doily and some chipboard corners that I painted with a shimmer paint and added a flower sticker which I cut in half and added the sentiment.  


I hope you like my card and if you are looking for a fun place to hang out, you should come join our FACEBOOK Group HERE
also, when you shop A&M Memories and use the code 
  • SHARLAL15 or mention Sharla in the comments, you get 15% off your purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!