Monday, October 9, 2017

Love you.........


My card today features this darling image called A Flower for You from Sasayaki Glitter and you can find it HERE.  

I used a few different pattern papers from the Pebbles Spring Fling 6x6 paper pad, a few papers from my stash, My Favorite Things Blueprint 14 for the square dies, flower, button, leaf and border.  I also used the Out of the Box die technique on the image.  I played with frantage for the first time in....well several years.  I bought a package with different types and colors and didn't really know what to do with it or how to use it,  so, I finally got it out and figured it out!  I think I love it!! :D




                                             
FIND US ON FACEBOOK
     Come join us at Sasayaki Facebook Group, there are several challenges each month, a progressive freebie challenge and a monthly challenge on the blog. 



I would like to enter the following challenges:
+Colour Crazy Challenge-ATG-TOP 3
+Crazy 4 challenges: Make a card
+Your Next Stamp-Color challenge: purple, green, blue
+Cute Card Thursday-ATG
Color Inspiration-coloring
+Always Fun Challenges-Lots of Layers
Happy Little Stampers-ATG with dies


6 comments:

  1. Love the cute image and great layers-the franage looks great-I bought a package a couple of years ago too-used it once and it just looked like a spillage so still in drawer!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the cute image :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is darling! I love it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Always Fun Challenges! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Sharla. Thank you for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Colour Crazy Challenge. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe such a cute card.
    Thankyou for joining us at happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with DIes October challenge. All the best.
    Hugs
    Seemaa DT
    icraftpaper@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww.. Such a cute card... Love all the layers..Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers - Anything goes with dies Challenge. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!