Thursday, July 21, 2016

To Have and to Hold

So.........it's been awhile since I've blogged, I've been super busy with wedding planning for my daughter, we are now down to one week people! One week from now she will be a MRS!!

So my grandmother asked me to make her a card for her to give to the bride and groom and I used this gorgous image from All Dressed Up.  So perfect and yummy!  It's been awhile since I've made a card, I have been coloring, just so I don't give up everything during this crazy time, I mean I still do NEED color therapy!  I tried to make the groom a little darker, but my colors kept gunking up, so had to make do and hope it works.


I would like to enter the following challenges: 
+Craft Rocket Challenge-#20 Spots or stripes TOP3




Here are a couple pics of the soon to be bride and groom!   Awwwww....I think I'm gonna cry!  ;)



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Card and lovely wedding pics!! Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Craft Rocket Challenges. (Have fun at the wedding!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this!! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges. Good luck.
    Bye,
    Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card. I love your coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this week. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!