Thursday, April 10, 2014

#100happydays week 6

I can't believe it's already been six weeks since I started with this little challenge of #100happydays.  I found the challenge on FB and it's to document 1 moment each day that makes you happy.  It's been fun and has made me more aware of the happy moments throughout the day.

                                                       Here are my moments for week 6
                                   
                                                                            Day 36
My niece and my daughter, this was a really mellow picture of the two of them....they had been completely goofy all day and I've got the selfies on my phone to prove it!!  I thought I'd stick with a more flattering picture of them!

Day 37

Me and my seester...that's what I call her ..seester.  We live about 6 hours away from each other and don't get to spend near enough time together.  It's always a treasure when I can grab her and spend some one on one time.  


Day 38

Tai Pan........I love pretty things!! Enough said! 


                                                                              Day 39

Twice a year The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints has General Conference where we listen to uplifting and inspirational messages from our Prophet and other leaders of our church.  I love conference, not only for the spiritual uplift, but also because I can stay in my pj's and not put on makeup!!!
                                             
                                                                   
                                                                            Day 40

I've just decided that Mondays are for Minions.....they make me smile..and honestly.....this is how I feel on Mondays, so I thought it was appropriate!

                                                                               Day 41
If I could eat these all day, every day.....I would!  I've been known to buy several bags at once, but I tell ya...my butt sure isn't happy with my chocolate addiction...  UGH

                                                                           Day 42

Awwwww, bittersweet.  Made up my daughters grad announcements, am so proud, but she is my baby and she will be graduating, which is just a reminder that she is no longer a little girl.  At least she is staying local for college, I'll keep her as long as I can!!   :)

So there is week 6 done!  Now go......be happy!! 

2 comments:

  1. Such great things to be happy for :)
    Love the photo of your daughter with her cousin and you with your sister.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!